Learn about exclusive promotions, new arrivals and more!
The Belly Belt®, invented in Australia and endorsed by the Australian Society of Independent Midwives, has proven popular with mums-to-be around the world who want to continue wearing their favourite jeans, trousers, shorts and skirts in the early stages of pregnancy, and even in the post-partum phase when mummy has yet to regain her figure to fit into her pre-pregnancy clothes. The Belly Belt consists of a stretchy belt and a coloured panel that attaches to the buttons on your clothes and fits over the opening.
• BellyBelt now offers even more choice for Mums-to-be.
• Ideal for jeans and casual wear, and also offers slide belts to extend your working wardrobe of trousers and skirts.
• Each kit contains all you need to wear most types of pants and skirts.
• Strong quality elastic means BellyBelt offers just the right resistance.
• Environmentally conscious - get maximum use from garments you already have.
The BellyBelt® Combo Kit contains :
- 2 Button Up BellyBelts® in different sizes (2 & 3 settings)
- 2 Slide BellyBelts® in different sizes (2 settings)
- 3 polyester/cotton panels (blue, black and white) - shaped for minimal bunch
Winner of an iParenting Award endorsed by NSW Independent Midwives Association, the Parent Tested Parent Approved Award, the 2010 Australian Business Award Winner for Best Value Product, BabyTalk Readers' Choice Awards 2012 and a Bronze Award for Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Awards 2011/2012 - Pregnancy Product.
Watch video on how Belly Belt works.